How do Self-Service Coin Centers become destinations?
By choosing a Self-Service Coin Center that fits your institution. This choice will have a positive long-term impact for your depositors and your staff. Regardless of whether this is your first purchase of a Self-Service Coin Center or your next generation, our goal is to help make your branch a destination. Exploring all the options is critical.
- Choice of cabinet styles
- Choice of coin output
- Simple two button operation
- Easy to read prompting display
- Made with noise-reducing materials
- Supported by our nationwide network of Magner Authorized Distributors.
Footprint 24"W x 18"D
Footprint 35"W x 23"D
Footprint 39"W x 23"D
Footprint 28"W x 23"D
Choice of Coin Output
Full Sort and Mixed Output to Bags
- Programmable by weight or piece count
- Coins feed directly into bags
- Bags rest on cabinet floor to minimize lifting
- Direct access to all bags or vault through secure door(s)
- Rear access to bags offers lobby or teller-line integration
Magner Self Service Coin Centers are designed to accept display advertising in optional sign holders. Cabinets can also be painted or wrapped with branded graphics.
Digital marketing packages are designed with the goal of making your branch a destination. They enable you to market and and cross-sell your products and services.
Software monitoring program that networks your Self-Service Coin Centers
Advanced Application Models
Built In Units
For lobbies and vestibules